Angela Powell at The Cornerstone for Teachers tagged me to do this meme, asking for seven random facts about me. So, here goes:
1. My first language was Indonesian. Nope, you don’t get an explanation.
2. My chocolate chip cookies are so good that I’m “famous” for them. The strange thing is, I use the Nestle Tollhouse recipe, same as I have since I was nine. I have the magic touch, though — when I make them, they taste better than when other people do it using the same recipe. Spooky!
3. I’m a fountain of useless entertainment and movie trivia. I remember everything I read about movies, and almost always can identify the actors in any movie, even ones I’ve never seen.
4. If I couldn’t be a teacher I think I’d like to be a graphic designer.
5. My favorite place on the planet….is a room in the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I hardly ever get to New York, so I don’t get to visit my favorite place that often.
6. I loathe olives.
7. I have a secret, shameful love for the music of….Blue Oyster Cult.
Now I have to tag some other bloggers out there…..
and of course, my friend Mrs. V at don’t put your boogers in your neighbor’s cereal
Here are the rules:
1. Link to your tagger and list these rules on your blog.
2. Share 7 facts about yourself, some random, some weird.
3. Tag 7 people (if possible) at the end of your post by leaving their names as well as links to their blogs.
4. Let them know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blogs.