1. You get to wear silly hats.
2. You get to do things like wear purple every day for a week (it’s Purple Week!).
3. It’s never blood on your hands; it’s always marker.
4. Hugs. Lots of them.
5. You get to read awesome, funny books out loud every day.
6. You are famous, you are loved, you are TEACHER, you are their School Mommy, you loom large in their lives.
7. Valentine’s Day lasts for months. You will get a lot of homemade valentines. Maybe a hundred.
8. You are magic. You make puppets become REAL. You can wave your magic wand and they will believe.
9. You can make a huge difference. By the end of the year, you will see tons of growth, and feel a real sense of accomplishment.
10. Did I mention the silly hats?