Thanksgiving weekend is over, and tomorrow I throw myself back into the dramatic, lively, noisy world of preschool. I haven’t done my lesson plan yet, so I have to go in early. If I arm myself with a big cup of coffee, I will be fine.
Here are some things I am thankful for:
- my students, who are incredibly sweet and funny and a joy to be around
- Little One has made more progress than I would have thought possible
- my assistant, who is kind and loyal and comes in early every day
- my Americorps volunteer, who is magically good at teaching
- all of the fantastic children’s books I get to read each day
- the Princess is a principal I can rely on and trust
And I am thankful for you, my readers!