I need to be at work in 25 minutes, but I am still on my couch, in my pajamas. I’m foggy, tired, and full of random thoughts.
- Do I still remember how to do this?
- Did I plan enough things to fill the morning?
- I wish we hadn’t had a homework/organization meltdown at home last night.
- I wish I hadn’t woken up with a migraine this morning.
- Is the room even ready?
- Why can I never remember other first days of school very clearly, to help me plan for the next one?
- What is on my lesson plan, exactly?
- Why can’t I handle stress better?
- Man, I hate the first day of school.